Thursday, May 14, 2009

New Blog Idea

Now that I've had a Photograph a Day for a year now it's time to try something a little different. I still want this blog to be mainly around photos, because I'm a man of few words. Just ask Jamie, but that might have to be another post.

I would like a little help from my blog readers out there. Call it class participation without the awkward looks from the others in class, maybe that was just me in school. I would like for you to give me photography assignment ideas to work on during the week and post them when completed. I will try to do at least one a week but that would depend on how tough y'all make it on me. It can be a simple as one word or as complex as a scene that you have in your head. Remember I have a budget, which is very low, so don't go too elaborate on me.

To help with using more words part of blogging, I will try to write more about the photographs that are going to be posted here.

Thank you everyone in advance,

Ken